Status
Not open for further replies.

papasmurf

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2002
hello all,
Today was a sad day for me, I found the reason my video card was not working. It seems that while I was taking it home from a lan party, a drop of rain found its way on it. Now I am stuck using this POS trident 3d image that cant play any games that do not support software rendering lol.

I was wondering if anyone would be so overwhelmed by the spirit of the holidays and such as to give me their old video card. I just need something to tide me over through the next 3 months when I can afford to buy a new one. I would realy appreciate any help you can offer. The funeral for my card was lovely, my brother gave a fine eulogy...*sob* I loved that card :( anyways if you have an old card that you wouldn't mind parting with I could realy use something better than this. I can barely get on this site 640/480 resolution and all.

Treat your signature like your tooth brush, don't let anyone else use it and get a new one every few months.

Quetzacoatl

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2002
heh, well, that sucks, the best I could offer you would be a Cirrus Logic 4mb PCI vid card, which fortunately can do 1600x1200 at 75hertz, although with questionable gaming quality. If you really want it, reply to my post

Instead of Rdram, why not just merge 4 Sdram channels...

Yahiko81

Illustrious
Jul 17, 2001
um.. I have a crappy 32meg PCI GeForce MX 200 or summat I don't remember exactly what it is. I got it because my agp port went bad, but I sold that mobo and still have this vid card. Yours if you wanna pay shipping.

If you're an ugly bastard click <A HREF="http://forumz.tomshardware.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=faq&notfound=1&code=1" target="_new"> here</A> to feel better about yourself.

Yahiko81

Illustrious
Jul 17, 2001
Let me see what smurf says first and if he doesn't want it then sure.

If you're an ugly bastard click <A HREF="http://forumz.tomshardware.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=faq&notfound=1&code=1" target="_new"> here</A> to feel better about yourself.

Quetzacoatl

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2002
If he's serious about buying a graphics card, i'll sell him my Radeon 8500 for maybe $65, I need the money, and i'm looking to upgrade to a Geforce3ti/4.

Instead of Rdram, why not just merge 4 Sdram channels...

papasmurf

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2002
oh most definatly I want it. How much do you need for shipping? I can put it through my paypal account if that would work for you. I realy appreciate this

Treat your signature like your tooth brush, don't let anyone else use it and get a new one every few months.

Yahiko81

Illustrious
Jul 17, 2001
I'll try to get it shipped out this sat. I usually send it USPS. it's prolly gonna be around 10 or 15$ shouldn't be very much. Just PM me your address and what not and then whenever I give you your confirmation number and stuff I'll let you know how much it was.

If you're an ugly bastard click <A HREF="http://www.lochel.com/THGC/album.html" target="_new"> here</A> to feel better about yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.