Sweeet! Just started replaying FC3 and FC4 in entirety (finding all the treasure chests etc). I never quite got into FC Primal though - sometimes the oldies are the best.
Can't wait for FC5.
A bit of a non sequitur but my all time most insane gaming moments are:
1) Call of Duty MW - stealth mission
2) Thief - any one of the scary as schit missions but the Cradle has got to be the most "schit my pants creepy moment ever. "
3) Far Cry 3, 4 - just random moments like watching a bear fight a tiger, and the satisfying head shot from a mile away with a .50 cal rifle
4) Wing Commander - all of them except maybe privateer and prophecy
5) Spellcasting series - obscure text based game but I was a teen at the time and I yanked off so many times to "hucking" the pretty babes. It was an ingenious game and to this day I swear JK Rowling stole their entire premise from Spellcasting.