Ubisoft's New Game Leaked As 'Far Cry Primal'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry Litmanen

Reputable
Jan 22, 2015
I hate to use the old internet expression, as cheesy as it is but Ubisoft, shut up and take my money.

I'd love to see a game like that, amazing graphics, fighting wild, prehistoric animals, this really could be an amazing game.

Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Tom Clancy, Ubi has some pretty good games out there.

D

Deleted member 217926

I don't care how many Far Cry games they make, real Far Cry has Trigens! :p

One of the few series I haven't grown tired of. It may not be perfect but was hooked since the original far cry and the similar crysis series. Looking forward to it. My biggest gripe is the introduction of uplay but that's another matter and doesn't involve the gameplay itself.

soccerplayer88

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2010
Meh...

Ubisoft is becoming the next Activision. Let's see how much longer we can shovel out a franchise no matter how watered down it becomes.

I'll wait for the inevitable $10 sale.

toadhammer

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2012
Slay a mammoth to fashion a wallet to hold your....money? ammo? grenades? Sounds like the crafting can only be about a quarter of what it's been. Which translates into fewer side quests for that kind of stuff, which impacts overall game play time.

People hate on games for having a series, I think it gets overdone a bit too but it's not as if far cry is the only one. Battlefield is up to 4, GTA is up to 5, John Madden football I think was another, Halo has who knows how many, Doom, Witcher etc etc. For people who say the gameplay is all the same, you collect items and shoot things and you're 'the last chance to save the city/world/universe' etc, isn't that pretty much all of them? I mean if people are going to start hating on games for not being realistic enough or something.

For something more believable, how about a game as a detective. It will take 6mo to complete the game, out of those 6mo you'll only get maybe 5 or 6 pieces of evidence or clues. Walking around the same area talking to the same people, taking days to process the data you find. All but one of those pieces of evidence turns out to be a dud, the last 3 weeks of the game you're in court and at the very end the person you've been collecting evidence against walks. No climactic ending, just a text promp - 'play again?' lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.