[SOLVED] Ubuntu Bluetooth

Gjpc

Prominent
Jul 14, 2019
Hi, bit of a computer newb here. I have a Lenovo think pad that has the Focal fossa version on it. I tried the Bluetooth and noticed that all the Bluetooth device connections were mac addresses. I have not found anyone with the same issue online. Help would be appreciated thank's

Solution
Hi, thank's for your reply. I don't see the Bluetooth card is detected. Could it perhaps be a driver issue?
Have you tried looking at the Additional Drivers application to see whether a dkms module is available for your bluetooth adapter? The driver for it might be proprietary or unofficial.
Jun 3, 2020
Hi, thank's for your reply. I don't see the Bluetooth card is detected. Could it perhaps be a driver issue?
Have you tried looking at the Additional Drivers application to see whether a dkms module is available for your bluetooth adapter? The driver for it might be proprietary or unofficial.

Solution

Gjpc

Prominent
Jul 14, 2019
Hello, I am terribly sorry for not replying sooner. I traveled out of state to a friend and got the issue fixed over there. Thank you very much for your time.