Question UEFI BIOS screen showing on wrong monitor

RBBEssuman

Honorable
Jan 3, 2014
Hi, don;t know if it the correct name for it but the screen that comes when you boot up your PC that gives you the options to press DEL or F2 to get into the BIOS. So my issue is that prior to getting a second display I had to 1080p monitorone using DP and the other HDMI and the UEFI BIOS would show on the correct monitor on bot the one with DP but after adding my third monitor a 1440p one through my second DP connection my UEFI BIOS on boot would show on my old screen instead of the new one which is set as the primary display. And I've tried everything to get it to show on my main screen but it always goes back to the old one.

Any solution on how to fix this issue?

Thanks
Bye.

System Specs:
i5 4690k @ 4.5Ghz
DeepCool CAPTAIN 240 EX Water Cooler
Corsair Low Profile DDR3 RAM @ 1866Mhz
ASUS Maximux Hero VII - BIOS v.5203
ASUS STRIX NVIDIA GeForce 980ti @ 1450Mhz
Corsair AX 860i PSU - Platinum Rated
SanDisk Ultra pro II - 480GB
Wester Digital 1 TB Blue & 4 TB Black
NZXT h500i

Monitors:
AOC 2369M
Acer XB241YU
AOC 2367M

RBBEssuman

Honorable
Jan 3, 2014
It's not set to primary until windows is loaded.
So BIOS is seeing that one as the FIRST one.
Swap your leads around, then do the same with Windows and set up the monitors again
I've done that, unplugged all apart from the main one and booted into Windows and shutdown, the plugged in the other two and still get the same issue.

Normally, there is a priority.
I had the same issue on mine, when I plugged the TV in, the windows booted up on the TV and then went to my Monitor after.
I swapped the cables and it boots up on my monitor now.

Granted, I don't have three monitors, but before windows, the BIOS decides which to boot up on and it is normally in a boot order from detecting it is connected to something.

RBBEssuman

Honorable
Jan 3, 2014
I have swapped the cable but when you go to the Nvidia co from panel and then to the part were you can assign numbers and which display is primary my main display if view as 2 instead of 1 and my other display when I press identify it shows that my other monitor is unidentified as 2 instead of my primary one.