ufc fight pass

me88

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011
Hello

Does anyone know if the ufc fight pass includes the pay-per-view fights? I know that sounds strange given that there pay-per-view like the name says, but i was hoping it would or is it wishful thinking? if it doesn't include the pay-per-view fights what other live events does it show?

D

Deleted member 217926

Literally the second result when googling UFC fight pass...

What's Included in Fight Pass ?

First, let's start with what's included in UFC Fight Pass.

The amount of content on Fight Pass is constantly growing, especially with the number of events the UFC put on these days since their deal with ESPN.

But there's more than the UFC content.

On the platform you got access to :

UFC Live Events. You have every UFC Live Events, including Pay Per View (but you need to pay extra for them).
Live Events from over 20 spots organizations. MMA, Kickboxing, Muay Thai, Grappling...
Fight Library, with over 20,000 fights from over 30 combat sports organizations.
The Ultimate Fighter. Every season and episodes.
Fight Movies, including a lot of old Kung Fu movies.
Embedded vlogs episodes.
Dana White Contender Series. Live and replay.
Unfiltered Episodes. The official UFC podcast.

me88

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011
Literally the second result when googling UFC fight pass...

What's Included in Fight Pass ?

First, let's start with what's included in UFC Fight Pass.

The amount of content on Fight Pass is constantly growing, especially with the number of events the UFC put on these days since their deal with ESPN.

But there's more than the UFC content.

On the platform you got access to :

UFC Live Events. You have every UFC Live Events, including Pay Per View (but you need to pay extra for them).
Live Events from over 20 spots organizations. MMA, Kickboxing, Muay Thai, Grappling...
Fight Library, with over 20,000 fights from over 30 combat sports organizations.
The Ultimate Fighter. Every season and episodes.
Fight Movies, including a lot of old Kung Fu movies.
Embedded vlogs episodes.
Dana White Contender Series. Live and replay.
Unfiltered Episodes. The official UFC podcast.

o ok so it's a separate fee it's not included in the same subscription, just as i suspected

Dec 16, 2020
I wish it included PPVs.

It would be a minor miracle if this was the case. These big companies will squeeze you for every last drop.