UK Government Advertises Fake 007 Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer my martinis Churchill-style, myself...you may permit your gaze to settle on a bottle of vermouth as you pour chilled gin into the cocktail glass. Best consumed with a woman who follows the Dorothy Parker approach to martinis:

I like to have a martini,
two at the very most.
Three, I'm under the table.
Four, I'm under my host.

jacobdrj

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2005
[citation][nom]mp562[/nom]Gotta give 'em credit, even the Brits have a sense of humor.[/citation]
My wife would argue that the Brits' sense of humor is far superior to our own (US).

Either way, good show UK, good show indeed... ;)

f-14

Distinguished
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]Click twice to zoom![/citation]
still can't read it, it's not noticeably bigger than the article picture.

to bad it's pulled i wanted to click the " tell us why you don't wish to apply" button

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]f-14[/nom]still can't read it, it's not noticeably bigger than the article picture.to bad it's pulled i wanted to click the " tell us why you don't wish to apply" button[/citation]

Clicking once should bring you to the image and clicking a second time should open up a new window with the image in full size. If you still can't read it when it is full size, then I guess I can't help. :( Sorry.

murzar

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2012
[citation][nom]jacobdrj[/nom]My wife would argue that the Brits' sense of humor is far superior to our own (US). Either way, good show UK, good show indeed...[/citation]

Your wife is right. :D

murzar

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2012
[citation][nom]f-14[/nom]still can't read it, it's not noticeably bigger than the article picture.to bad it's pulled i wanted to click the " tell us why you don't wish to apply" button[/citation]

I am not trying to condescend you.. but.. are you an Apple product user?

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
Am I the only one that didn't really like Skyfall? The plot was stupid, the 'love' interests were a waste of time (and not particularly attractive), it was overly long for so little plot. The best part was the old Aston. I still like Craig as Bond, I just think this movie was subpar.

Status
Not open for further replies.