UK, US Governments Attribute NotPetya Attack To Russian Military

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 16, 2018
The always reliable and trustable US and UK governments. Like those two have ever got us into trouble due to their "creativity" license aka lies. Its appalling someone still drinks that Kool Aid.

coolitic

Distinguished
May 10, 2012
Remember when the CIA was caught disguising itself as Kaspersky? Not saying "the Russians TM" definitely didn't do this, but I just treat most of these stories with extreme skepticism.

arthurdehls

Reputable
Feb 17, 2018
"The Kremlin has positioned Russia in direct opposition to the West yet it doesn’t have to be that way. We call upon Russia to be the responsible member of the international community it claims to be rather then secretly trying to undermine it."

Riiiiiight.... so will you be withdrawing all those NATO troops from their borders?
Still not buying your war.

berezini.2013

Prominent
Sep 25, 2017
kasperksy doesn't have antivirus against those malwares at the time it was released leaving Russian government and the biggest country in the world just as much at risk as any others in the world. USA is behind the attack and paid UK for the false vote.

AgentLozen

Distinguished
May 2, 2011

It's good to be skeptical about this sort of news. It shows that you're relying on your experiences to help interpret the situation. However, even if you don't believe the United States, any finger pointing you do is just speculation. There isn't any evidence that shows that the west was behind this attack (as far as this article goes).

Giroro

Splendid
I look forward to reading all the Russia-funded anti-west astroturf propaganda in the comments section of every single news story on this issue.

It's not as funny as the badly translated comments that north korea cranks out since Russia is better at english... but still pretty funny.

"Remember when the CIA was caught disguising itself as Kaspersky? "

No.. I don't remember that. But I do remember how the CIA and the Department of Homeland Security (and also the UK) recently banned use of Kaspersky because they believe the Russian Government is using it as spyware... and also probably because it was never particularly good software.

Repeat after me comrade "Putin is a pussy & a jackass".

Tried Kaspersky last year and my whole system ran horribly, got rid of it and all runs much better & faster.

Repeat after me comrade "Putin is a pussy & a jackass".

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS