Ulead DVDMF3 cutting and editing

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001
Archived from groups: alt.video.dvd.software,alt.video.dvd.tech,rec.video.desktop,rec.video.dvd.tech (More info?)

Is this easy enough to cut pices of footage out?
Easy enough in VDub and in authoring programs, I assume it is
starightforward in DVDMF3?

I need to know if it will be suitable for my gf who is overseas

TIA

"Tony" <tdale@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> Is this easy enough to cut pices of footage out?
> Easy enough in VDub and in authoring programs, I assume it is
> starightforward in DVDMF3?
>
> I need to know if it will be suitable for my gf who is overseas
>
> TIA

It's a doddle m8

Dave