Ultimate Gaming PC! Intel Core 2 Duo E8400@4.0 Geforce 8800GT SLI (X2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

orionmgomg

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2007
This is a great gaming PC – ready to run every game out now and well into the future with maximum settings! Play Crysis, Call of Duty 4, Age of Conan and WOW with everything maxed out!

Not just for gaming, this Extreme PC is OVERCLOCKED for maximum performance – the Intel Duel Core 2 E8400 is the newest line of CPUs from Intel using the 45nm fabrication process – using a new micro architecture and the latest cutting edge materials means that these new grade CPUs virtually break all the old rules – what this means is they run cooler, use less power and are much easier to overclock, to make them run even faster than their rated speeds. This is done using all the highest quality extreme performance components.

Were else anywhere can you find a Duel Core Intel CPU running at 4.0Ghz?

And the memory has been overclocked running at 1143MHz – that’s the fastest DDR2 memory you can get and with very tight settings of 5-5-5-12, you will be amazed at how fast your memory works allowing you to multi task, watch videos, listen to music, rip a DVD or CD and play your favorite game all at the same time. You have to see it to believe it!

And if you want to do web design, photo and video editing, video encoding, computer aided design, graphics work, etc, SMASH THE HOUR GLASS! Complete all your production tasks at lightning speed and take back control of your time!

This system is running the Nvidia SLI Motherboard that allows 2 high powered graphics processing units to run on one computer linked together through what is known as SLI – System Link Interface.

This system has 2 of the most highly awarded GPUs the Nvidia Geforce 8800GT Knock Out Edition – with each graphics card having its own 512MBs of DDR3 Video Memory for a total of 1 full gigabyte of video memory alone! You will be able to kill the online competition with the advancements built into this motherboard like the network access manager that prioritizes you internet connection resulting in much lower ping than any other computer at the same internet connection. This gives you the edge coming around the corner! Trust me I am a First Person Shooter Master online and I only trust Nvidia’s Gaming systems!!!

There are so many more advanced features on this system, it has all the high end features that you would expect from any state of the are high quality Extreme Gaming system, you know what they are – and it has it!

Vista 32 Bit Home Premium Service Pack 1
Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @4.0 GHz – 6MB L2 Cache
EVGA 680i Ultra SLI Supporting 3 Way SLI
2 GB DDR2 Patriot SLI Extreme Gaming Series Memory @ 1143 5-5-5-12
2 Geforce 8800GT 512 Graphics Cards in SLI
Samsung 500 Gigabyte Hard Drive SATA2 3MB/S 16MB Cache
Samsung 20X DVD/CD Combo Multi Drive Duel Layer Read Write SATA2
550 Watt Ultra X-Connect Pro Premium Power Supply SLI Certified
CoolerMaster Hyper XT2 92mm CPU Cooler
Prestige Gaming case with 300mm lit side fan & 120mm rear case fans

This rig plays Crysis on everything Very High settings, Call of Duty 4, Quake Wars, Doom 3, Stalker, Team Fortress 2, Half Life 2, Age of Conan, etc everything very high.

Computer Ports:
PC/2 Key Board & Mouse Ports
6 USB Ports in the back and 2 USB Ports in the front
1 Firewire Data Port
7.1 Hi Definition Surround Sound with 6 Audio Ports & IR SPDIF
2 DVI Out Ports for Duel Monitor set up & S-Video Out
2 LAN Port 10/100/1000 Ethernet

Software:
Microsoft Works 8.5
Microsoft Picture It 7
3DMark06 Advanced
Adobe Reader 8
Power DVD 7
CPUz/HW Monitor
NTune/Nvidia Monitor
Riva Tuner – for overclocking Graphics
Custom Icons – 921 additional custom Icons

Ask for one of these FREE Games!: Crysis, Quake Wars, FEAR, Unreal Anthology, Quake 4, Halo 1, Sward of the New World, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, Never Winter Nights 2, STALKER, and Company of Heroes!

Total Asking Price 1,699.00 US

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

I am located in brooklyn NY so if you are in the area and would like to test it out yourself - let me know.

If you know somewone who might want this system let them know and contact me if they want to make any changes like double the memory, etc. Thanks!

IMG_0954.jpg

IMG_0963.jpg

IMG_0968.jpg

IMG_0970.jpg

IMG_0971.jpg

IMG_0973.jpg

87thrteam

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2008
the thing is that if anyone from these forums is going to buy the pc its not gonna be from newegg...its gonna be from you and remember that the items that we will get if we do buy it will prob not have any warranty, no rebates and no original boxes which makes these items depreciate...SO, I suggest you go to ebay, local listings or lower the price.

And BTW, nice build...I might be persuaded to purchase this if the price is right ^^

ibleet

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2007
I agree. Nice build that seems to be put together with care and decent wiring. If the price were right, it would sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.