[SOLVED] Ultimate silent 4k 60 fps gaming build

Jan 18, 2019
Hello everyone. I would like to build ultra silent 4k 60 fps pc and I need help. =) I live in europe if that helps.

Approximate Purchase Date: e.g.: september 2019

Budget Range: 2000 or over.

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Single player (!) 4k 60 fps gaming with 4k tv, watching uhd-movies and uhd-remux, wathcing youtube and netflix.

Are you buying a monitor: Yes, samsung 4k tv with hdmi 2.1 port (for futureproof)

Parts to buy: cpu+fan, gpu (it needs to be rtx 2080ti), mobo, silent ATX-case, ram, psu. fans.

Do you need to buy OS: No

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: finnish websites like jimms.fi

Parts Preferences: no

Overclocking: No, but I think that mobo that has overclocking ability for cpu doesnt cost extra?

SLI or Crossfire: No

Your Monitor Resolution: 4k

Additional Comments: Ultimately silent gaming pc

Jan 18, 2019
Hello everyone. I would like to build ultra silent 4k 60 fps pc and I need help. =) I live in europe if that helps.

Approximate Purchase Date: e.g.: september 2019

Budget Range: 2000 or over.

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Single player (!) 4k 60 fps gaming with 4k tv, watching uhd-movies and uhd-remux, wathcing youtube and netflix.

Are you buying a monitor: Yes, samsung 4k tv with hdmi 2.1 port (for futureproof)

Parts to buy: cpu+fan, gpu (it needs to be rtx 2080ti), mobo, silent ATX-case, ram, psu. fans.

Do you need to buy OS: No

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: finnish websites like jimms.fi

Parts Preferences: no

Overclocking: No, but I think that mobo that has overclocking ability for cpu doesnt cost extra?

SLI or Crossfire: No

Your Monitor Resolution: 4k

Additional Comments: Ultimately silent gaming pc

TRENDING THREADS