Ultimate Terrian + FSG new 38m AK mesh = WOW

crash

www.cox-internet.com/tazman/haines_ak.jpg

Somewhere about 40 or 50 miles west of Haines, AK, over the Tongass Nat'l
Forest, headed for Haines & Skagway.... Now THIS is what makes it all worth
the time/trouble/money/etc..
Cheers'n Beers.. [_])
Don

You bet!

Ultimate Terrain & FSGenesis 38 Mesh.... Now try Misty Fjords.... amazing.

Don't forget Misty Moorings for your Misty Fjords addons.

As real as it gets...

See you in thre air,

Dean

"CRaSH" <sorry@aint-here.spam.com> wrote in message
> www.cox-internet.com/tazman/haines_ak.jpg
>
> Somewhere about 40 or 50 miles west of Haines, AK, over the Tongass Nat'l
> Forest, headed for Haines & Skagway.... Now THIS is what makes it all
> worth the time/trouble/money/etc..
> Cheers'n Beers.. [_])
> Don

Misty Fjords and the associated Misty Moorings add-ons have the most
spectacular and realistic Alaska scenery I have encountered yet. I
especially enjoy the moving AI cruise ships. For even further realism, add
Active Sky real world weather and try making it into some of those remote
airstrips in a snow squall!

Jim Kaye

"Dean H. Owens" <dean@owenses.net> wrote in message
> You bet!
>
> Ultimate Terrain & FSGenesis 38 Mesh.... Now try Misty Fjords.... amazing.
>
> Don't forget Misty Moorings for your Misty Fjords addons.
>
> As real as it gets...
>
> See you in thre air,
>
> Dean
>
> "CRaSH" <sorry@aint-here.spam.com> wrote in message
>> www.cox-internet.com/tazman/haines_ak.jpg
>>
>> Somewhere about 40 or 50 miles west of Haines, AK, over the Tongass Nat'l
>> Forest, headed for Haines & Skagway.... Now THIS is what makes it all
>> worth the time/trouble/money/etc..
>> Cheers'n Beers.. [_])
>> Don

Don't forget to download the patch which is available on the
www.mistymoorings.com web site for Misty Fjords to make it work
with UT. If you like VFR flying ( and some IFR) looking at great
scenery,. Misty Fjords and UT is the something you won't believe.

Bob

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 15:37:12 -0700, "James H. Kaye"
<JKaye_1@charter.net> wrote:

>Misty Fjords and the associated Misty Moorings add-ons have the most
>spectacular and realistic Alaska scenery I have encountered yet. I
>especially enjoy the moving AI cruise ships. For even further realism, add
>Active Sky real world weather and try making it into some of those remote
>airstrips in a snow squall!
>
>Jim Kaye
>
>"Dean H. Owens" <dean@owenses.net> wrote in message
>> You bet!
>>
>> Ultimate Terrain & FSGenesis 38 Mesh.... Now try Misty Fjords.... amazing.
>>
>> Don't forget Misty Moorings for your Misty Fjords addons.
>>
>> As real as it gets...
>>
>> See you in thre air,
>>
>> Dean
>>
>> "CRaSH" <sorry@aint-here.spam.com> wrote in message
>>> www.cox-internet.com/tazman/haines_ak.jpg
>>>
>>> Somewhere about 40 or 50 miles west of Haines, AK, over the Tongass Nat'l
>>> Forest, headed for Haines & Skagway.... Now THIS is what makes it all
>>> worth the time/trouble/money/etc..
>>> Cheers'n Beers.. [_])
>>> Don

.... there came a great "CRaSH" <sorry@aint-here.spam.com> flying, and
he bore tidings beyond hope, crying:

>www.cox-internet.com/tazman/haines_ak.jpg
>
>Somewhere about 40 or 50 miles west of Haines, AK, over the Tongass Nat'l
>Forest, headed for Haines & Skagway.... Now THIS is what makes it all worth
>the time/trouble/money/etc..
>Cheers'n Beers.. [_])
> Don

of course don't forget to add Frank Bergson's NuRoads replacement
textures for the roads ... they make all the difference, no more
"RoadMap" look :)
available also at FSGenesis: http://portal.fsgenesis.net/

and ... Ruud Faber's ground textures!

Cole ***
--
"This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
(James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)

crash

Cole Turner wrote:

> of course don't forget to add ..........................

By the time I repave the roads, add a Misty Ford & Rusty Chevy, etc., I'll
need to wait for my next welfare check to show up!! d:->))

I did add a freeware update to USA Roads last year, that helped the road map
look quite a bit..

For a comparison of the NuRoads freeware from last year
and NuRoads 2.0 please see here:

"If I have NuRoads 1.1 FreeWare, why purchase "NuRoads 2.0 ?"
http://portal.fsgenesis.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=2170

Version 2.0 is completely compatible with Ultimate terrain.
......frank