Ultimate Troubleshooter

Nikki

This is a program I came across in the last few days while researching what
I can and what I shouldn't get rid of (msconfig startup tab) on my new Dell
8400. It also (in plain English according to them) suggests what services
can be disabled and more. I used to use the Black Viper's website but this
seems more comprehensive (and safer) BUT, it's $35. Does anyone know of a
freeware or shareware program that does the same (and in a user friendly
method)? Or if you use this and highly recommend it, I might consider
buying it.
Thanks,
Monica
http://www.answersthatwork.com/TUT_pages/TUT_information.htm