Question Ultra Fast Boot not working.

coneil3822

Prominent
Nov 1, 2019
Hello when i activate ultra fast boot my pc just keeps booting up to the bios and does not recognise any storage devices.

Nov 1, 2019
and Dont use Ultra fast boot the difference is like 0.5 seconds and if you need to change anything in bios you wont be able to press delete during boot and enter UEFI bios setup to change anything use Fast boot , only works with windows 8/8.1 and 10 while you have compatibility settings off so the video card can boot in UEFI mode if it supports such a feature(new graphic cards do).

I don't agree with everything you've said, but I DO agree that Ultra fast boot is probably not necessary, and is often actually just a PITA if you want or need to try and get into the BIOS to make changes to settings. I'd probably keep it disabled to be honest. And extra one or two seconds of your life isn't going to make a major impact on your day.

coneil3822

Prominent
Nov 1, 2019
I have a Asrock B365 m Pro and i dont know the bios version, it does boot into windows normally when UFB is disabled. Im using windows 10 and i have an ssd and a hdd