UltraFLO Bulk Bottled Inks and the Canon S9000

I would be interested to know if anyone has used UltraFLO Bulk Bottled Inks from
WeInk in a Canon S9000 printer and what were the results.
I've used bulk inks before with some success but there were problems with fading
over time and inconsistent results.
WeInk claim that the use of their UltraFLO Bulk ink with their RedRiver Media
paper gives superior fade resistance to other products.
My problem is that I live in Australia and while the freight/postage cost of
importing the inks from the USA (I've lost faith in most Australian suppliers) is
reasonable the cost of importing their paper is excessive due to the weight
involved.
So... what experiences have others have with these inks using other paper brands?
Is RedRiver Media paper a re-branded paper that I might be able to buy in Australia
under another name?

Regards
Peter

BURT

Go on to the following link - http://www.nifty-stuff.com/forum/ - check in,
and pose the question there. Be sure to let them know you live in OZ. Lots
of great information from highly experienced people on that forum. You
should also follow the link to Neil's site from that forum as there is a
great deal of info to help you there as well. Above all, disregard the
response you will get from Measekite who has never done business with any of
the ink vendors or used any ink other than Canon. He disparages all the
vendors, their products, and everyone on this NG who has successfully used
their products and advises people such as yourself from their own
experience. When logic fails him and anyone suggests anything opposing his
narrow biases he calls them names, spouts obscenities, and is generally
obnoxious. His favorite names for me, so far, are parson and referend
because I find his responses to be often obscene and prefer reasoned answers
from experienced users to his biased half truths and misinformation.

Peter Resch wrote:

>I would be interested to know if anyone has used UltraFLO Bulk Bottled Inks from
>WeInk in a Canon S9000 printer and what were the results.

Would never recommend WeStink

>I've used bulk inks before with some success but there were problems with fading
>over time and inconsistent results.
>WeInk claim that the use of their UltraFLO Bulk ink with their RedRiver Media
>paper gives superior fade resistance to other products.

If you want redriver media goto http://www.redriverpaper.com/

WeStink is overpriced and I do not believe anything they say.

>My problem is that I live in Australia and while the freight/postage cost of
>importing the inks from the USA (I've lost faith in most Australian suppliers) is
>reasonable the cost of importing their paper is excessive due to the weight
>involved.

Most ink vendors in the US are just as bad. I have found that
Costco/Kirkland, Canon Photopaper Pro, and Epson papers work fine. I
hear that red river paper is also good but have not seen any results.

>So... what experiences have others have with these inks using other paper brands?
>Is RedRiver Media paper a re-branded paper that I might be able to buy in Australia
>under another name?

I do not know who is the paper mill but I do not think they are. But it
might be made to their own specification.

>Regards
>Peter

BURT

Peter - As you have seen, Measekite responded as expected. He is totally
predictable when it comes to trashing aftermarket products, their vendors,
and my responses to people like you. Look back over a few months of his
posts and you will get a sense of the quality of his negative responses to
people on this NG, many of whom provide very helpful information day after
day.

Burt wrote:

>Go on to the following link - http://www.nifty-stuff.com/forum/ - check in,
>and pose the question there. Be sure to let them know you live in OZ. Lots
>of great information from highly experienced people on that forum. You
>should also follow the link to Neil's site from that forum as there is a
>great deal of info to help you there as well. Above all,

Don't

>disregard the
>response you will get from Measekite who has never done business with any of
>the ink vendors or used any ink other than Canon. He disparages all the

hawkers

>vendors, their

Unbranded

>products, and everyone on this

AfterMarket Club

>NG who has successfully used
>their products and advises people such as yourself from their own
>experience. When logic fails him and anyone suggests anything opposing his
>narrow biases he calls them names, spouts obscenities, and is generally
>obnoxious. His favorite names for me, so far, are parson and referend

and Pastor