Ultrasharp Monitor

Nano

Just got a 20" wide screen Dell Ultrasharp - looks fantastic! Problem is the
USB ports don't seem to work? I plugged in some peripherals and nothing!
Any ideas? PC is Dell 8400 running XP Home.

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Nano wrote:

> Just got a 20" wide screen Dell Ultrasharp - looks fantastic! Problem
> is the USB ports don't seem to work? I plugged in some peripherals
> and nothing! Any ideas? PC is Dell 8400 running XP Home.

I have the same monitor and the USB hub works fine. Do you have the
USB cable that came with the monitor hooked up between the monitor and
your PC? Did you try a different USB port on your PC?