Question Ultrawide 1080p monitor with decent color accuracy and refresh rate?

simbas

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2008
I’d like to know if there are any Ultrawide 1080p monitors that have decent color accuracy (100%+ sRGB) and a refresh rate of 100Hz and up. I don’t really need 144Hz but wouldn’t mind it.

I’ll be using it primarily for gaming, hence the need for the refresh rate, and for productivity and multitasking, that’s why I’d like an ultrawide. I‘d also like it to be able to handle some non critical photo editing, for the absolutely critical stuff I’ll be using my trusty Eizo CG243W, which is 1200x1920 and the ppi is more than enough for me. I don’t need an ultra large monitor, something similar in height to my current monitor is all I need, I’d just like some extra space on the sides

A 1440p ultrawide somehow isn’t an option, since I would need to upgrade my current GPU, a GTX 1060, to at least 2070 or even better a 2080. And there’s absolutely no chance of that happening right now. :) I am otherwise running a brand new AMD system with a 3800x, 16gigs of ram and a pcie 4.0 m2 ssd, if that is also of any importance when choosing a monitor.

I did some research but it seems to me that most if not all ultrawide 1080p options are lacking in color accuracy. Btw, I’m from EU.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY