Question Ultrawide Picture-by-Picture-by-Picture ?

Sep 18, 2024
Hello. Please help me find a monitor with one very important feature that I really need.

Specifically, I need a monitor with a Picture-in-Picture (PiP) function, which allows the monitor to be split into two full-screen displays. This means that two cables are connected to the monitor, and through the monitor’s settings, you can divide one large screen into two separate screens.

Currently, I have a 34-inch ultrawide monitor that supports this feature, allowing me to use two full-screen applications side by side. However, I’ve realized that I need a third screen.

Sorry for the long explanation, but I want to make sure you understand correctly: this is not about splitting or dividing windows using software or Windows settings. It’s a feature that needs to be built into the monitor’s settings.

I’ve looked at many ultrawide monitors (and I need an ultrawide one) and the maximum they offer is the ability to create two screens. Even on the Samsung Odyssey 49-inch, there is only an option to split into two screens. I’m searching for an ultrawide monitor that can be split into three screens. Is there such a monitor? Do you know of any monitor that has this option? Please, it is very important to me.