[SOLVED] Ultrawide vs dual monitor?

Feb 28, 2019
So, I'm planning to get a new monitor/two new monitors. But the problem is, Are the Ultrawides worth the extra cash? I can get 2 144hz Monitors with a vesa mount for 440€ but an ultrawide 144hz with vesa mount is 560 bucks. Is it worth it? I heard that the experience on an ultrawide is awesome but I also want to have the possibility to do something in the background while gaming. So what is better? Save 100 bucks with the dual monitor setup and invest the money into a mic or something else or get an Ultrawide for the awesome experience? I also have my old monitor left but I think it's time to upgrade or should I just go with a dual monitor setup with an ultrawide and my old monitor? I also heard that some games have terrible 21:9 support and I can't go back to my old monitor as it only has 60Hz. Can anybody help me?

Solution
I would say for you to go with 2 monitors(will make multitasking a lot easier) and better experience in gaming. for example when you are waiting a lobby to strat you can watch videos on other monitor and also have an eye on other monitor with lobby. but if you wanna choose the variation with ultrawide and old monitor it could also work but I personally for example would take 2x32 inch 144 hz monitors.

Impu7se

Commendable
Feb 13, 2019
I would say for you to go with 2 monitors(will make multitasking a lot easier) and better experience in gaming. for example when you are waiting a lobby to strat you can watch videos on other monitor and also have an eye on other monitor with lobby. but if you wanna choose the variation with ultrawide and old monitor it could also work but I personally for example would take 2x32 inch 144 hz monitors.

Solution