UN-DELETE??

Have a case where I deleted 2 files (one was > 400K and one 4GB) , moved
disk to another computer system expecting to see the two files to show up in
recycle bin.

That was not the case.

How can I bring back - restore thes two files. I have not used disk drive
after deletion of two files -- assuming files should be intact!!