Unable play the video in Outlook

Binyamin21

Reputable
Jun 10, 2015
My earlier thread has been removed from Tom's Hardware. I apologize if did any wrong, I don't understand where I gone wrong.
Repeating earlier thread.

I shall be highly thankful to you if any body resolve my issue.

I'm encountering a problem in Outlook, the messages received as video, doesn't play, on clicking .
OS is Windows 7.

~Bin Yamin

Solution
You haven't given a lot of detail, but it sounds like it could be a virus. Hopefully outlook is blocking you for your own safety. Email is a terrible way to share video. If you are sure that someone you know is trying to send you a video, have them upload it to a reputable site like youtube.com and share the link with you. You can open the link with your browser and watch the video.
You haven't given a lot of detail, but it sounds like it could be a virus. Hopefully outlook is blocking you for your own safety. Email is a terrible way to share video. If you are sure that someone you know is trying to send you a video, have them upload it to a reputable site like youtube.com and share the link with you. You can open the link with your browser and watch the video.

Solution

popatim

Titan
Your previous thread was deleted due to you putting in your email address.

You also had this statement in it:
Instead a message popup as follows:

MICROSFOT OFFICE OUTLOOK
This operation has been cancelled due to restriction in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administer. OK

so the obvious answer is to see your system administrator as you are currently bocked from running that file type.