Question Unable to access my routers admin page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapplegarth

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2016
Hello,
I recently been having trouble printing to my network printer from my windows 10 PC and I cannot seem to figure out what the issue is hoping to maybe get some other ideas here because this problem affects more than just the printer. I originally set this printer up using the computer that will no longer print to it I have my I have a Netgear Nighthawk router that my 2 computers and the printer are hooked up to, and that is hooked up to my Xfinity modem. My computer use to print to this printer but now wont and my wife's computer will both are windows 10 and both had to be set up by typing in the printers ip address into the browser to bring up the set up page.

I have tried updating drivers and checking my firewall restrictions and have not had success there. I tried doing the setup again for the printer but am met with a internet access is blocked page, this problem I have had before when trying to access my routers admin page once before so I tired to see if I could log into that and was met with the same screen. The last time I had that issue it was because of a faulty Killer Network Suite driver and was resolved by downloading the correct driver uninstalling the old one and installing the new one so I tired that idea and has not fixed my issue. However sometimes if i have a print job in the queue and I shut my computer down the job will finally print once the computer is fully off but when I load the computer back up the job is stuck in the queue.

any help is appreciated if you can! Thanks!

gmagdna

Prominent
Jul 16, 2018
So, your post is titled "Unable to access my routers admin page" but you only have a single sentence about accessing the router, "I tried doing the setup again for the printer but am met with a internet access is blocked page, this problem I have had before when trying to access my routers admin page once before so I tired to see if I could log into that and was met with the same screen. "

So going with your post title....How are you trying to access the router? Entering the IP address for the router will give you a login request

Status
Not open for further replies.