Question Unable to boot through any drive with windows installed I’ve tried everything please help

Feb 3, 2020
Specs
Ryzen 5 2600
Gtx 1070
16gb 2400mhz RAM
Corsair 450w power supply
Gigabyte GA-AB350-Gaming 3 motherboard

ever since upgrading my pc I’ve had this problem
It started when I tried to boot my computer up with an SSD and a HDD both containing windows 10 it cane up with the error “reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key”
The only time I have successfully booted through my SSD was when I clicked a blank slot on the boot options which worked perfectly
The blank slot does not appear in the bios boot priority or replace any of the other drives
I’ve tried everything
Please try to help

these drives that contain windows,are they from your previous computer? if so you really need to do a clean install of windows 10 on your present rig. you may or may not have it activated automatically.if it doesnt a phone call to microsoft usually gets you activated.

Feb 3, 2020
these drives that contain windows,are they from your previous computer? if so you really need to do a clean install of windows 10 on your present rig. you may or may not have it activated automatically.if it doesnt a phone call to microsoft usually gets you activated.
I switched from intel to AND and I believe that may require a fresh install