Question Unable to boot Windows 10 in new build

Jun 17, 2022
I have been attempting boot windows 10 on my newly built pc and I have gotten as far as select region and the moment I move the mouse the pc will reboot. I am now seeing a recovery screen. I have installed an m.2 ssd after trying multiple different trials with my sata ssd. I am beginning to believe its a hardware issue. I have renewed MSI b550m Pro VDH WIFI. I am using a 750 watt aresgames bronze psu. I installed the AMD Ryzen 5600G with the Vetro V5 cooler. I am an absolute beginner and have tried everything I could possibly think to try on YouTube. My bios has been reset, Which provided me the select region on windows before it ultimately reboots.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Jun 12, 2015
often if I see errors during installs it is ram

Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors. Memtest is created as a bootable USB so that you don’t need windows to run it, just to make it.

I am using a 750 watt aresgames bronze psu.
thi isn't a good brand PSU, I don't know if its possible cause but you would be better off with something made by Corsair or Seasonic. Might cost more but won't hurt parts.

Do you have newest BIOS on motherboard?

Jun 17, 2022
I replaced the motherboard and the ram. Windows downloaded, installed and opened no problem. I’m assuming the “renewed” motherboard had issues I didn’t have the patience to resolve. I truly appreciate the reply!

ASK THE COMMUNITY