Question Unable to boot Windows

Aug 26, 2021
So recently when I power on my PC Windows 10 doesn't boot up, it shows windows logo and immediately restarts and like that in a loop.
What I find strange is that if I for example power it on and off like 10-15 times Windows will actually boot up and everything will work perfectly. So like pc won't boot up, but once it actually boots up it could work perfectly for like forever(until I shut it down and try to turn on again)
I know that PSU is 100% working so I guess it's SSD issue or? Friend suggested to try to boot up Windows from bootable USB but that didn't work either. Any help is appreciated.

So recently when I power on my PC Windows 10 doesn't boot up, it shows windows logo and immediately restarts and like that in a loop.
What I find strange is that if I for example power it on and off like 10-15 times Windows will actually boot up and everything will work perfectly. So like pc won't boot up, but once it actually boots up it could work perfectly for like forever(until I shut it down and try to turn on again)
I know that PSU is 100% working so I guess it's SSD issue or? Friend suggested to try to boot up Windows from bootable USB but that didn't work either. Any help is appreciated.
what are your pc specs?