Dec 30, 2018
I used Windows 7 and then install Ubuntu 14 last week I deleted Ubuntu 14 from disk management directly with some Google assistance after deleting i combined the drive i have Ubuntu and my E drive it was fine bu when I restarted my computer

I received "error file system Grub error", I tried with all steps from Ubuntu (ls) to identify the drive and boot my window but unable to fix it tried with Windows Os to repair it but boot not happening from USB or DVD

Need some expert assistance i nees my data and back to Windows

Dec 30, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from balasubramaniam.r.2010.ece : "Grub error entering rescue mode unknown file system"

I tried to boot Windows 7 unable to boot I just wanted to boot my system need solution to fix Grub error entering rescue mode unknown file system

If not able to fix lastly at least I need my data from system and reinstall Windows back is ok

The issue started when I deleted Ubuntu 14 from disk management directly and clubbed E and F drive in disk management directly after which when I rebooted my system I received error Grub error entering rescue mode unknown file system
I tried with USB and DVD with Windows and Ubuntu just to repair it but unable to boot from DVD or USB checked boot setting no use

popatim

Titan
MERGED QUESTION
Question from balasubramaniam.r.2010.ece : "Same error message"

popatim

Titan
MERGED QUESTION
Question from balasubramaniam.r.2010.ece : "Grub error entering rescue mode unknown file system"