Question Unable to connect 2nd monitor

Apr 16, 2023
Hi Folks, I am having a problem, with a new "dual monitor" setup, and need some advice.

Essentially, I have a new Gaming PC, and a new monitor, but kept my older one (BenQ GL2250). I linked the new monitor as the primary, and the GL2250 as the secondary, however, the GL2250 comes on, but then says no network detected and then shuts dow to standby level.

I also have attempted to locate a BenQ driver update, but good luck with that, as there are no free updates, only yearly subscription, by non-BenQ companies.

Clearly this cannot be a coincidence, so can anyone tell me, if they can confirm, the the GL2250, is simply not, dual screen compatible?

Please excuse my very basic knowledge of PC`s and specifications. I have attached some images, showing the rear of my PC and the connectors in the rear of each monitor. Screen 1 is my main monitor (and my newest, NOC Monitor). Screen 2 is my older monitor from my last PC (BenQ GL2250).
Screen 1 only has a DVI and VGA socket.
Screen 2 has an additional HDMI socket.

As you can see from the photo of the rear of my PC, I am not using the mother board, but the graphics card input slots (as recommended by VENO SCORP).

My PC is a Veno Scorp Gaming PC i7-3770 3.9GHz (https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09T9Q9LQC?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details)

So far I have replaced all cables in an attempt to fix this, but still no result. I have even tried a DVI splitter, which greatly reduced the graphic display, to a horrific setting, and still did not solve the problem.

Please let me know, if any other info would be useful.

Thanks for any advice folks

Cheers

Al

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2023
1681646350127.png

1681646399226.png

1681646443522.png

These are the photos