[SOLVED] Unable to connect to my wifi

Jan 12, 2019
For some reason my PC just constantly disconnects from the internet. It shows a list of available wifi connections, including the one I am trying to connect to. Then when I try to connect my wifi adapter shuts off and it sits at “connecting” but doesn’t actually connect. Often it will say I have the wrong password or the routers out of range but the signal strength is very strong so I’m not sure what the issue is. I’ve tried everything from restarting my computer, unplugging the adapter, disabling firewalls and trouble shooting and everything says that they’re are no problems. Could I get a little help on this?

Solution
Have you tried restarting your router . Leave it unplugged for 30 secs and restart it. If other devices are connecting to the network fine, then it's most likely an issue with the PC. At that point call the manufacturer.

SubaruWRX244

Honorable
May 11, 2017
Have you tried restarting your router . Leave it unplugged for 30 secs and restart it. If other devices are connecting to the network fine, then it's most likely an issue with the PC. At that point call the manufacturer.

Solution