Unable to delete folder in use elsewhere

gunnergraeme

Reputable
Apr 19, 2015
I am trying to delete Software Distribution folder but can't as its in use elsewhere .I rebooted and nothing is running but still it's in use somewhere.I tried Undelete without success.Is there some straight forward method of doing this

Solution
Also KillBox can delete it Fileassassin can't because it can only delete locked and/or undeleteable files, not directories. But KillBox can delete the directory on restart just set it to delete folders Add that folder to the delete list, and check the box delete on restart then click delete, and it will restart and hopefully fix it.

gunnergraeme

Reputable
Apr 19, 2015

The folder contains sub folders Data Store and also Down load and self update,what effect will deleting these foldershave

inzgary

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2012

gunnergraeme

Reputable
Apr 19, 2015

Thanks I will leave it alone

helpme888

Honorable
Jul 9, 2012
Also KillBox can delete it Fileassassin can't because it can only delete locked and/or undeleteable files, not directories. But KillBox can delete the directory on restart just set it to delete folders Add that folder to the delete list, and check the box delete on restart then click delete, and it will restart and hopefully fix it.

Solution