Unable to detect second NVMe SSD for cloning

Jul 8, 2018
I own an internet caffe and recently I bought new PCs with one NVMe SSD each. What I did is I completely installed and tweaked one SSD and am trying to clone it using provided software on the internet for nvme cloning. The problem is with the second NVMe SSD detection.

I have the latest BIOS software on H370 aorus gaming 3 WIFI 1.0 installed and I am unable to detect the second NVMe SSD in BIOS(or Windows)without CSM support. On the other hand, with CSM enabled I am unable to detect it in Windows while it showed up in BIOS.

What did I try?

Tried uninstalling restarting plug’n’play as provided in one of the threads.

Tried meddling in Disk management without success.

Tried uninstalling IDE/ATAPI as mentioned in some of the guides without success.

I think I've tried a few more stuff but I'm open to new solutions.

Edit: To be more precise, I am trying to detect M2P_16G while my M2M_32G is being used as primary storage with OS on it .

Jul 8, 2018

I was unable to find any hidden devices. It is weird indeed, and I am out of solutions. Throughout the years I have encountered many problems but this one leaves me baffling.

Jul 8, 2018

I will be using AOMEI Backupper Technician Plus as soon as I find a way to detect the hardware in Windows.

Edit: There is absolutely no way that I can find the hardware in either Device Manager, Disk Management nor the cloning program I am using. I need to install another hardware that is used for storage in order to clone the primary in first place.