Question Unable to find drivers for my tablet

May 6, 2023
I have an old Lenovo 367927u tablet which was running on windows 10 when one of my friend handed over to me .
I tried reinstalling the the OS.
The Windows is resintalled now but I'm unable to find the driveres. Touch Drivers, Wifi, Graphics, audio etc.

Lenovo supports says everything is up to date
Windows update says everything is up to date
Driver pack solution is unable to find the drivers.
other auto driver installers are unable to find the drivers.

Where to find the drivers???

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
Where to get the drivers for my tablet?

Drivers for what?

Did you check the link that @ThatVietGuy posted?

I may be misunderstanding, but from what I can tell the tablet is operable, MS and the manufacturer sites both say you are up to date, and the only thing complaining is Driver Pack Solutions, which is third party trash bordering on malware.

Am I misunderstanding something?

May 6, 2023
Drivers for what?

Did you check the link that @ThatVietGuy posted?

I may be misunderstanding, but from what I can tell the tablet is operable, MS and the manufacturer sites both say you are up to date, and the only thing complaining is Driver Pack Solutions, which is third party trash bordering on malware.

Am I misunderstanding something?
After reinstalling the Fresh Windows 10
I updated Windows and it updated some of the drivers but not the touch, sound and grpahics etc
thank I tried the lenovo support which detected my pc and installed more two drivers this didn't solved my problem
still the touch Wifi and other things were not working
Than I tried different third party driver updater whcih didn't solved my problem
Now I have tried for three days finding the driver but No luck sofar

DaleH

Prominent
Mar 24, 2023
I have an old Lenovo 367927u tablet which was running on windows 10 when one of my friend handed over to me .
I tried reinstalling the the OS.
The Windows is resintalled now but I'm unable to find the driveres. Touch Drivers, Wifi, Graphics, audio etc.

Lenovo supports says everything is up to date
Windows update says everything is up to date
Driver pack solution is unable to find the drivers.
other auto driver installers are unable to find the drivers.

Where to find the drivers???
I'm confused. What is it that is not working?

DaleH

Prominent
Mar 24, 2023
I tried this

Still doesn't show up
Really don't know if this will help, but I found this:
If you are a developer or power user and you want to be able to view devices that are not connected to your computer, set this environment variable globally:

1. Right-click My Computer.
  2. Click Properties.
  3. Click the Advanced tab.
  4. Click the Environment Variables tab.
  5. Set the variables in the System Variables box.
Note Use this method only for troubleshooting or development purposes, or to prevent users from accidentally uninstalling a required device that is not connected to the computer (such as a USB device or docking station that is not connected to a laptop computer).