Unable to get online on 'User' account only

I do hope someone can help me, regarding a computer, in a
students house, (Landlords supplied the PC for them to
share), as follows:

The students cannot get online using their 'user'
account, except one that is the Wireless Broadband
networks own website, with all their links, but not any
others, comes up with the usual white screen 'unable to
access...DNS error' yet when go onto my Administrator
account, can access all websites, with no problems! Can
anyone explain why this is, and a correction for it?
Have scanned with Ad-aware and Spybot, and also done a
system restore to when they could get online. As the
students are paying to be online, would like this to be
sorted as quickly as possible? Have spoken to the
Broadband supplier, and done what was suggested, to no
avail. Have Norton anti-virus 2004 installed and MS XP
SP2. Has been working ok since SP2 was installed for
about 10 days. Would a windows 'repair' correct this? or
would adding another 'user' account solve the problem?
Its only recently had a clean install!

Its a problem I've not heard of before, as the wireless
broadband is working, just cannot access websites except
one, on their 'user' account. Also connected to another
laptop upstairs via LAN settings to access the internet
and this is not working either, yet line is open ok, also
has been working ok.
Please please help me, I'm at a loss what to try next?

I think our problems may be the same. My network works great if I'm logged
on as administrator, but not if I'm logged on as a regular user (power
user). I know it has to do with the rights, because if I give my regular
user Admin rights, it works again. I just posted to the group tonight, so I
don't have any answers back. At first I thought SP2 was somehow causing it,
but I rolled to SP1 and still had the problem, so I don't know.