Unable to install ADSL modem on SP2

Hi,
I wonder if someone has experienced problems during the installation of a
Zyxel ADSL modem on SP2. I know that this driver (newest available) is not
windows-certificated so i disabled this security check. Is there anything
else I could do? (since sp2 has so many security updates) Thanks.

What about Windows XP drivers for the modem? How about looking on the Zyxel
website for the drivers?