[SOLVED] Unable to install any OS

Oct 19, 2019
Okay so I bought a lightweight setup consisting of:
* Gigabyte H310M S2P 2.0
*Corsair VS650
*8GB Vulcan DDR4 RAM
*240GB Kingston SSD
*Intel i5-9500 LGA1151

So the problem is that when I try to boot off a Windows 10 bootable USB it will start to boot and then freeze on the blue windows logo screen with no spinning dots. I have tried with multiple USBs, creating the disk with RUFUS and the windows media creation tool. I've tried using a Ubuntu boot USB, I've even tried installing windows 10 on the SSD with another computer, with still the same results. I've tried changing settings in BIOS like CSM. It's definitely starting to boot off the USB but just freezes as soon as it tries to do anything else. This is my first PC build so please go easy on me. Any help at all much appreciated

Solution
F11 should have been enough for that CPU, so you should be good there.
As for the BIOS, what are your settings for:
  1. Fast boot.
  2. Boot option priorities
  3. SATA support
  4. Windows 8/10 features
  5. CSM support
  6. SecureBoot
  7. Intel PTT
  8. SATA mode select

Pizza PowerXYZ

Commendable
Apr 28, 2019
Parts may be defected.
Since it is your first build you won't have any more parts to swap to.
The ssd may be defective, so it cant hold any data but shows up correctly, ram may be defective, as it cant properly send or receive data.
Try to remove some issues like if the ram is defective, remove it, if the ssd is defective, the using different drive such as one from the other computer mentioned in the comment, if nothing works, seek a profesional.

Oct 19, 2019
Parts may be defected.
Since it is your first build you won't have any more parts to swap to.
The ssd may be defective, so it cant hold any data but shows up correctly, ram may be defective, as it cant properly send or receive data.
Try to remove some issues like if the ram is defective, remove it, if the ssd is defective, the using different drive such as one from the other computer mentioned in the comment, if nothing works, seek a profesional.
Thanks for that. The SSD seems fine to me, but from the BIOS is there a way to test the ram apart from telling me that it's there? If I have no luck I might just take it to a professional. Also I updated the BIOS from F12 to F13 with no luck either

F11 should have been enough for that CPU, so you should be good there.
As for the BIOS, what are your settings for:
  1. Fast boot.
  2. Boot option priorities
  3. SATA support
  4. Windows 8/10 features
  5. CSM support
  6. SecureBoot
  7. Intel PTT
  8. SATA mode select

Solution
Oct 19, 2019
Okay so this is what I have
  1. Fast boot off
  2. Boot options
SSD
USB
3 sata support (I couldn't find this)
4 windows 8/10 features on
5 CSM Support on
6 secure boot not available with CSM enabled
7 Intel PTT off
8 Sata mode select AHCI

Pizza PowerXYZ

Commendable
Apr 28, 2019
Thanks for that. The SSD seems fine to me, but from the BIOS is there a way to test the ram apart from telling me that it's there? If I have no luck I might just take it to a professional. Also I updated the BIOS from F12 to F13 with no luck either
"The ssd seems fine to me"
Have you tried a different drive? Or on that has windows preinstalled onto it?