Question Unable to install windows 10 on ssd 970 evo plus

Feb 28, 2020
Hello everybody, I apologize in advance for my english which is very bad but I need the help of the community concerning my new configuration. I just bought myself a new configuration and I encounter a really complicated situation with the installation of windows 10. I can't at all install this one on my new ssd 970 evo plus from samsung. This is what is happening, I put my bootable USB key or my DVD, the blue logo of Windows 10 appears, the small loading spheres start to rotate and then after a few moments any plant crashes. The image is frozen and the installation cannot be started clearly. I tried tons of manipulations but nothing helps. Configuration: ASUS PRIME Z390-A motherboard SAMSUNG - Internal SSD - 970 EVO PLUS - 250GB ASUS Radeon RX 5700 ROG Strix O8G, 8192 MB GDDR INTEL Core i9 processor (9th Gen) i9-9900 Octa-core G.Skill Ripjaws V Black DDR4 2 x 8 GB 4000 MHz CAS 18 Thank you in advance for your lights.

Have you tried both M.2 slots on your motherboard? Are you sure your M.2 disk is properly inserted and screwed down onto the motherboard? Can you boot at all without the M.2 disk screwed in? Have you tried it on another machine?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS