[SOLVED] Unable to play videos from youtube

Nov 23, 2021
Hello,

i'm having trouble with my computer everything works fine i can play games and surf the web and all other things. But the one thing that i have issues with is that whenever i go to watch a video on youtube it will play for a few seconds and it will crash google chrome entirely im not sure what has happened to it its a recent build that built myself and i tested and made sure it worked but it will not play videos that is the only thing that i have noticed it will not do. if anyone has insight into this problem it would be greatly appreciated in the matter thank you

Hello,

i'm having trouble with my computer everything works fine i can play games and surf the web and all other things. But the one thing that i have issues with is that whenever i go to watch a video on youtube it will play for a few seconds and it will crash google chrome entirely im not sure what has happened to it its a recent build that built myself and i tested and made sure it worked but it will not play videos that is the only thing that i have noticed it will not do. if anyone has insight into this problem it would be greatly appreciated in the matter thank you
Try a different browser.