[SOLVED] Unable to POST- VGA light

Astralv

Distinguished
Hey there

Finally connected Ryzen 3770X and Asus TUF. All fans and memory light up. Goes through POST tests, VGA light lights up and stays on, no video signal. I dont see how VGA is up to me- I have no control over VGA- it should be easy, right- connect DP or HDMI cable and it should work- what is missing? AreDo the panel connectors (the power, reset, PLED, etc) have anything to do with VGA? The system is very full proof- I could not connect something wrong even if I wanted to, except those tiny power connectors, but I was looking in a manual... Ryzen supports onboard graphics, right- I dont have to have dedicated GPU? Thank you.

Astralv

Distinguished
Whaaa-at? Wow. I remember something about AMD and no onboard graphics- then why TUF motherboard has all the connections on the back for HDMI and DP? What did it think I would use? It is 570 MoBo, anyone would use it with Ryzen. Confused. Ok, I am a fool, I guess. And I could not buy graphic card because I wanted to get Radeon RX 5700 XT with 3 fans and they are not available. Was going to get Asus version... Bummer! Now I have to wait to when ever they become available... What about SAPPHIRE PULSE Radeon RX 5700 XT- is 2 fans as good as 3? Why is this one still available?
https://www.newegg.com/sapphire-radeon-rx-5700-xt-100416p8gl/p/N82E16814202349

Wow- that is nuts. At least- I got to see the pretty lights... Thank you.

TRENDING THREADS