Unable to recover connection after returning from suspension

kpagcha

Honorable
Jun 3, 2014
I am on Win 7 64 bit and this issue also happened to my previous machine with the same OS. Every time my computer comes back from a suspension or hibernation it just cannot reconnect to the network so I lose internet connection completely.

I have tried turning off and on the router, plugin out and in the Ethernet cable from the computer, the Windows repair tool and disabling LAN and then enabling it through the repair tool. None of this gets the connection back.

This only happens after waking the computer up.

None of the other devices connected to the network seem to be affected by the issue, except my cellphone, which loses the wireless connection when the computer is turned back on.

OhioLeda

Honorable
Dec 15, 2012
Clearly it seems to single out that PC.. Maybe a corrupted windows system networking file.
When the PC wakes up, that file is FUBAR.. Or maybe it is stored on a bad sector of your disk.. Run a chkdsk
chkdsk (drive Letter): /f /r /x

OhioLeda

Honorable
Dec 15, 2012
Have any IDEAS on my prob??
--paste--
CIDR IP Filter settings

I am trying to use Filezilla Server to allow specific IPs and after following the destructions, it still does not work. I've read several CIDR rules about this and tried many variations with no luck.
---What is added---
http://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p647/Leda_May/IPFiler-1_zpsgkpsvwhs.jpg

---WHAT I GET---
Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Response: 550 No connections allowed from your IP
Error: Critical error: Could not connect to server

I now have TLS enabled port 990 but can no longer add my FTP as a network location because Windows does not support TLS via Network Locations.
So.. moving my FTP server back to port 21 and removing TLS seems the solution but, I then get hacking attempts thru the night. I want to allow user's access adding their own WAN IPs as well as access for my LAN PCs Only and block everything else.

Also.. The server works fine using * to allow everything using TLS but again.. I cannot add it to Network locations. :/

Please advise?