Win xp pro serv 2.

I am logged in as administrator but the rename priner option is greyed out.
I do not have this problem on any other win xp machine in the network.

Steve W

Malke

SteveW wrote:

> Win xp pro serv 2.
>
> I am logged in as administrator but the rename priner option is greyed
> out. I do not have this problem on any other win xp machine in the
> network.
>
> Steve W

Did you actually install that printer on that machine or was it just
picked up automatically? If the latter, try actually installing it with
the Add Printer routine. You'll be able to change the name there.

Malke
--
MS-MVP Windows User/Shell
Elephant Boy Computers