Unable to restore administrator rights in windows 8.1.

Dhirenpremakr3

Reputable
Feb 9, 2016
Recently i noticed some unnecessary tasks running in the background in my pc. Whenever i closed the task it ran again automatically in a no time. Some "Trusted Installer" had the rights over the it So i changed the rights and deleted the .exe file from System32 folder. only to end up messing up all my rights. whenever i try to create a folder in Local disk C an error message pops up which says : "Unable to create the folder 'New Folder' The system cannot find the file specified".
2kkMGEZ
. Also when i try to change the permissions for any file another message pops up which says : "Can't open access control editor. The system cannot find the file specified". what should i do? Also i'm not willing to re install windows. please answer ASAP.
CO42yas

Solution
You basically seriously messed up your computer touching things you don't understand. For now, restart in safe mode and use sfc /scannow, but if that doesn't fix it your only option is to reinstall Windows (well, not only, but easiest one)
You basically seriously messed up your computer touching things you don't understand. For now, restart in safe mode and use sfc /scannow, but if that doesn't fix it your only option is to reinstall Windows (well, not only, but easiest one)

Solution