[SOLVED] Unable to save BIOS settings on 3 new computers

Sep 9, 2019
Yesterday, I had three computers built with the following components:
  • Processor: Ryzen 2200g
  • Motherboard: MSI B450M Pro VDH Plus
  • Power Supply: 450v
  • RAM: Adata XPG Gammix D30 8GB DDR4 3000MHz
  • SSD: Western Digital Green 240GB
They seemed to work fine at first. I was able to install Windows 10 and other software I need without any problems. But as soon as I save BIOS settings (even if I just open BIOS settings and save it without making any changes), they stop booting and EZ Debug light for CPU lights up. If a clear the CMOS by removing the cell for a couple of minutes, they start booting again with default BIOS settings. If I open BIOS and save settings again, the same issue occurs. It's driving me nuts.

I'm facing the same issue on all three computers. I have updated the BIOS to the latest version (7A38v95). It didn't fix it.

What could be the issue? How can I fix it? I would be grateful for any information related to the problem.

Thank you.

Solution
If anyone else faces a similar issue, try switching the RAM. It was the culprit in my case.

Replacing Adata XPG Gammix 8GB DDR4 3000MHz with Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR4 3000Mhz fixed the issue.
Sep 9, 2019
If anyone else faces a similar issue, try switching the RAM. It was the culprit in my case.

Replacing Adata XPG Gammix 8GB DDR4 3000MHz with Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR4 3000Mhz fixed the issue.

Solution