[SOLVED] Unable to see screen of VR through Anydesk software ?

jayesh00

Honorable
Jan 2, 2015
Hi,

I installed a new Oracle virtual box with windows 10 32 bit also installed all the additional packages necessary for remote desktop.

Now when i try to connect VR through my another laptop using Any desk software
I can only see black screen and mouse.

I tried changing resolution, energy settings (found that on YouTube) but nothing helps.

Kindly suggest how to fix this black screen issue.

Thanks

Solution
Test VR using Windows Remote Desktop Connection and/or some other app for remoting into desktop.

Determine if the VR works as expected.

If so, then Any Desk may be the culprit - hopefully just a configuration issue or perhaps may need to be reinstalled and reconfigured (buggy, corrupt perhaps).

If the tests do not work then my thought is that there is some access or permission problem on the desktop.

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for error codes, warnings, etc..

Do so on both the Desktop hosting VR and the laptop from which you are attempting to remote in.

Key is to discover some remote connection (any connection or means) that/where VR works. Then compare that connectivity and configuration to what is not...

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

On the laptop ( I think) look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for any error codes, warnings, or even informational events that you can associate with the VR failures (seeing only black screen and mouse).

That all said: Are you trying to run VR on a desktop by remoting into that desktop from a laptop?

Is there a specific reason for using Any desk and not just remoting in via Windows?

Details matter.

jayesh00

Honorable
Jan 2, 2015
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

On the laptop ( I think) look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for any error codes, warnings, or even informational events that you can associate with the VR failures (seeing only black screen and mouse).

That all said: Are you trying to run VR on a desktop by remoting into that desktop from a laptop?

Is there a specific reason for using Any desk and not just remoting in via Windows?

Details matter.

Hardware : Ryzen 5, 8 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 TI

Also there is no VR failure
VR is working as it should
Only problem is when i connect VR through another device using Any desk software i can only see black screen of VR on another device in Anydesk with just pointer.

However when i use Anydesk to see some other device it shows perfectly.

So i want to know any solution for this problem in which another device user cannot see VR screen when connected via Anydesk.

Yes i am using VR on desktop
And accessing that VR via any desk from another laptop.

Purpose for Anydesk : i am using it for remote access from long time so prefer that only.

I mean it should work and show VR screen on another device.
Why is it not showing

Ralston18

Titan
Test VR using Windows Remote Desktop Connection and/or some other app for remoting into desktop.

Determine if the VR works as expected.

If so, then Any Desk may be the culprit - hopefully just a configuration issue or perhaps may need to be reinstalled and reconfigured (buggy, corrupt perhaps).

If the tests do not work then my thought is that there is some access or permission problem on the desktop.

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for error codes, warnings, etc..

Do so on both the Desktop hosting VR and the laptop from which you are attempting to remote in.

Key is to discover some remote connection (any connection or means) that/where VR works. Then compare that connectivity and configuration to what is not working be it Anydesk or something else.

Solution