[SOLVED] Unable to uninstall any programs ?

Amddefector

Reputable
Sep 5, 2020
Hi thanks for looking.

To cut a long story short. I uninstalled several programs via "Programs and Features" without problem. Untill I uninstalled bitcomet! Now I am presented with a message please wait until the current program is being uninstalled or changed. Waited 10 mins still won't remove anything else, restarted windows several times and still get the same message when I try to uninstall any other programs?

Any ideas please ?

Lutfij

Titan
Can you mention the app that you're trying to uninstall from your platform? You might want to see if the app is operating in the background. You can open up Task Manager and see if there's a process running of said app in the background. End the process and see if you can uninstall the app.

Amddefector

Reputable
Sep 5, 2020
Can you mention the app that you're trying to uninstall from your platform? You might want to see if the app is operating in the background. You can open up Task Manager and see if there's a process running of said app in the background. End the process and see if you can uninstall the app.

Hi thanks for the reply.

It was Roblox I was trying to uninstall.

As my kid just pointed out Roblox won't uninstall unless your connected to the internet.

Thanks anyway.