Unable to uninstall destiny 2 from computer

Aug 16, 2018
Hello I have a game in my computer taking up around 83 GB of storage and I want to get rid of it the only problem is that the game file is no where to be found in my files. I know it’s still in my computer tho because when I check my storage it says it’s still there, but if I try to click uninstall it will bring me to the Battle.net launcher and give me an error they don’t even know what it is. The game is destiny 2

toshibitsu

Distinguished
Some Windows 10 apps(primarily just items from the Microsoft store) do not show up in 'Programs and Features'.

Instead, you'll have to go into "PC Settings", then click on "Apps & Features". It should then show up in there. Once you click on the app/game icon, then select "Uninstall".

toshibitsu

Distinguished
You could always try Revo Uninstaller: https://www.revouninstaller.com/

That will scan your entire drive(including registry) for anything related to that app/game and allow you to manually remove anything associated with it.

You will have to download the 'trial version'. The free version only allows you to remove 32-bit applications.

Aug 16, 2018

I installed the windirstat but i was still unable to find the file it was located at i can send you screen shots if you need

Aug 16, 2018

Destiny 2 isnt 32 bits

Destiny 2 will be inside the blizzard folder, for me it looks like that,it's not one file it's a normal folder that you could just delete.
Blizzard_Activision\Destiny 2

The correct way,so you don't get garbage left in your system,is to update/repair the blizzard launcher then repair the game then unistall it from within the launcher.