[SOLVED] Unable to use realtek audio console

Aug 7, 2021
Hi, I have an issue with realtek audio console and I cannot use it. Everytime I open the app it says "Realtek audio console doesn't support for this machine".
I recently updated My audio driver of my laptop because the version was not working and often crashed.
The current version of my audio driver is 6.0.1.8186

Thanks

Solution
The most typical reason of this issue is a problem with your drivers. Your Realtek Audio Manager may malfunction if your drivers are corrupted or improperly installed.
you can try this.
Remove all Realtek components from Audio inputs and outputs, Software components, and Sound, video, and gaming controllers by right-clicking on each item individually and selecting Uninstall device. Restart the computer and download and install the most recent Realtek audio driver from the system manufacturer's support website.
Oct 19, 2021
howtofirestick.com
The most typical reason of this issue is a problem with your drivers. Your Realtek Audio Manager may malfunction if your drivers are corrupted or improperly installed.
you can try this.
Remove all Realtek components from Audio inputs and outputs, Software components, and Sound, video, and gaming controllers by right-clicking on each item individually and selecting Uninstall device. Restart the computer and download and install the most recent Realtek audio driver from the system manufacturer's support website.

Solution