[SOLVED] Unallocated partition and partition not showing up/error at Windows Disk Management, Windows Installation ISO, nor Ubuntu

Oct 3, 2018
so, i was about installing ubuntu on my computer but it showing some error and the installation is failed. then i realise that ubuntu formatting the partition as primary. i was already have 2 primary partition which is "System Reserved" and "C". Ubuntu format one partition as primary, so there is no "primary" partition left.

im searching some workaround to merge "System Reserved" with C, i found it. Im using EasyBCD to make it work, so i change the boot drive to C drive, restart the computer and its working. i delete the "System Reserved" partition, then im trying to install Ubuntu again. But now ubuntu detected the whole drive as one partition, then i try to reinstall the windows and its only detect E partition.

Im looking into Windows Disk Management and its just detect C and E drive, while minitool partition shows C,E, and unallocated partition.
how can i fix it so all partition is showed correctly at WDM,Windows installation and ubuntu?
HLM8GRZ.png

HLM947o.png

Solution
EFI is for boot which i what the system reserved partition does (That partition has been around since Vista). It can be removed so long as you know how to fix the boot (easyBCD is one way).

The fact that the E Drive has that blue line at the top it tells me it is a logical partition and that it is a MBR partition. I would go about reinstall like Lutfij said but make sure you boot the install disk as uEFI. This will allow for 128 primary partitions on the hard drive and not 3.
EFI is for boot which i what the system reserved partition does (That partition has been around since Vista). It can be removed so long as you know how to fix the boot (easyBCD is one way).

The fact that the E Drive has that blue line at the top it tells me it is a logical partition and that it is a MBR partition. I would go about reinstall like Lutfij said but make sure you boot the install disk as uEFI. This will allow for 128 primary partitions on the hard drive and not 3.

Solution