Unbelievable Request

G

So I have the Microsoft Digital Media Pro Keyboard, Model 1031 X800-152, and so far, it has been the best keyboard I've ever had. It is simply put the most convenient keyboard when it comes to music and gaming. All the media keys are right next to WASD, and I have yet to see another keyboard like this. I spent hours upon hours searching and can't find any keyboards like this.

This keyboard is discontinued and I have been looking all over for a good conditioned if not new one. I don't know how much I'd be willing to spend on it, but this Razer Blackwidow Ultimate isn't cutting it for me.

Apparently, I'm the only gamer who uses media keys. :s

I am writing this post to ask for help locating one. I've tried all the usual websites. (Amazon, Newegg, eBay, etc.)

try searching for your model by just the name and not the serial number/model type. not every place lists that long number.

agreed, local "old computer parts" shops are the best bet. you know, the ones at farmers markets or the like that are still trying to sell win98 or win00 era machines.

i've seen other boards with media keys on the left. no i dont remember the models. they are probably rubber dome switched though.

personally i use the arrow keys and surrounding keys. perhaps give this a go?

TRENDING THREADS