Unclean reboot on attempting to uninstall Killer Network Suite?

Michael_321

Commendable
Jun 11, 2016
Title. I had a memory leak issue with what people found to be potentially out of date drivers. Namely Killer Networking as I have the e2400 chip in my mobo. So I installed the suite to update it and a few days later, now, as I try to uninstall it gets through a chunk of the files, but when it gets to "Uninstalling Killer Networking Bandwidth 64-bit windows" or something like so my system just immediately starts booting from the POST. Happened twice in a row, I've repaired the missing files for now.
I just find it highly strange why it would do that. Is there anything I can do or should I just not bother trying to get rid of that program? I was not in safe mode uninstalling if that helps.

Solution
Weird...

Maybe try removing that in SAFE MODE. (not sure if there are two different spots or not such as the Atheros software and the newer Killer NIC suite)

You may even need to install it again for removal to work properly.

I don't suggest REGISTRY cleaners as they can easily cause issue if you don't know what you are doing.

Michael_321

Commendable
Jun 11, 2016
No I did not. It was advised to download the network drivers as per the installer doing so automatically as a solution for my memory leak issue. Or do you mean BIOS?

No, I mean Killer Ethernet drivers.

Take a look at your motherboard manufacturer's web, and look at the specific page that is there for your motherboard page. Then find the SUPPORT, and look for DRIVERS from there. See if they have a later driver than what you initially were using.

Getting the driver off of that web page means the manufacturer tested the driver on your motherboard, and cewretified that it works on it.

Weird...

Maybe try removing that in SAFE MODE. (not sure if there are two different spots or not such as the Atheros software and the newer Killer NIC suite)

You may even need to install it again for removal to work properly.

I don't suggest REGISTRY cleaners as they can easily cause issue if you don't know what you are doing.

Solution

Michael_321

Commendable
Jun 11, 2016
I mean I can live with it installed. I just thought I wouldn't need it for a while so I tried getting rid of it. Nothing else does that though. Could that be a sign of hardware failure or just an innocent software error?