Undeleteable Non-Existing Files on Desktop

gpg5

Commendable
Sep 11, 2016
So I have two files on my desktop, one a duplicate of the other, that read as 0 bytes and I can't delete, as the files don't exist. I've tried going through cmd, but to no avail. The files show up in the directory but it's not possible to delete them. I am very confused about this.

I'm running the latest version of Windows 10.

Thanks!

Solution
Microsoft has not taken appropriate to address this very widespread anomaly system win 10, but because a lot is spent on less important things such as the various connections with various facilities, not to cite, but also the so-called security requirements of the system. New children play programmers. But not long, try to solve your problem using Unlocker. This is a small program but very effective. Good luck.

KONRAD2004

Commendable
Nov 29, 2016
Microsoft has not taken appropriate to address this very widespread anomaly system win 10, but because a lot is spent on less important things such as the various connections with various facilities, not to cite, but also the so-called security requirements of the system. New children play programmers. But not long, try to solve your problem using Unlocker. This is a small program but very effective. Good luck.

Solution

gpg5

Commendable
Sep 11, 2016

Thanks! It worked perfectly. Those files had been annoying me for the past 2 months and now they're gone hahaha!