Question Underperforming 1070 ?

indianajune1

Reputable
Jul 31, 2018
Hey, thanks in advance for any help. I’m worried my msi armor 1070 might be underperforming. Not really bad , but I noticed some FPS drops. like @1080p black ops 4 I was getting a steady 60-70fps were before I had 100-120 , far cry new dawn is around 50-70fps we’re before it was 80-90, and what sealed the deal for my is I went to check out sigma in overwatch today and I’m getting about 70-100 FPS when I’m pretty sure I use to get 144 no prob. I have a i7700k btw. There has been a lot of changes to the system recently , a windows update , a nvidia update , and a bios update. So maybe it’s one of them ? I tried uninstalling the nvidia driver and reinstalling to no avail , and I wanted to roll it back but I think because of the windows update it’s says “ the system has changed “ or something like that and won’t let me manually install the previous driver. Anyway I’m hoping somebody might relate and have some advice for me. I also know the FPS could be worse lol, but I want the best I can 🤷‍♂️